Piling & Deep Foundations Australasia 2014
Preparing for and Capitalising on Australia’s Accelerated Infrastructure Investments
There are prosperous times ahead for the Australian construction industry with the Abbott Government delivering a record $50 billion in infrastructure investment, putting an end to the quieter times of the recent past.
This increase in federal and state spend on infrastructure projects means there is heightened demand for piling contractors to execute projects. The piling industry should now be focused on refining and diversifying its capabilities; moving away being resources focused to infrastructure focused in order to embrace the current boom and race to answer the market demands.
With so many opportunities ahead, it’s time for the industry to once again reconvene and discuss the trends and investments driving the industry at the 6th Annual Australasian Piling & Deep Foundations Conference, to be held on 19 – 20 November in Sydney. The conference provides the only platform for the industry to gather and share insights and information in order to remain current on the latest tools, techniques and technologies.
What’s in store for 2014?
The 6th Annual Australasian Piling & Deep Foundations Conference will:
- Highlight the planning, delivery and latest opportunities from the critical infrastructure projects shaping Australia in the 21st century
- Present more case study sessions to provide you with more lessons learnt, as well as the challenges experienced and milestones achieved on recent projects
- Showcase the latest technologies and techniques adopted across a wide variety of piling and foundation projects
- Examine the latest strategies for:
- Optimising piling and foundation design and construction;
- Providing cost effective, safe and efficient piling operations;
- Performing accurate site investigations through best practice testing techniques
- Discuss the latest market trends, featuring diverse industry perspectives and opinions from piling contractors, geotechnical engineers, principal contractors, EPCMs, clients and asset owners
Who can you expect to network with?
- Piling Project Engineers
- Geotechnical Engineers
- Project Managers
- Structural Engineers
- Design Engineers
- Civil Engineers
- Construction Managers
- Design Managers – Piles and Foundations
- Engineering Geologists
- Piling Consultants
- Building Managers
Representing the following industries:
- Geotechnical Consulting Engineers/Design Consultants
- Structural Consulting Engineers/Design Consultants
- Piling Contractors
- Building Contractors
- Project Owners (residential, railway, highway, urban rail, bridge, port, airport, and commercial, industrial, offshore)
- Special materials manufacturers
- Safety and security solution providers
- Piling machinery manufacturers
- Pile foundation testing solution/equipment providers